Dimension: 348 x 190 x 556 mm
ABOUT AIR PURIFIER
Air Concept’s this advanced model is installed with negative ionizer and Aroma and anti mosquito repellent. With a CADR of 250 m3 / h and coverage area upto up to 485 sq. Ft., it removes all the pollutants like dust, allergens and foul smell and eliminates the chances of diseases caused by bacteria and virus. The process takes as less as 15 minutes. This air purifier helps in enhancing cardiovascular system of the body by increasing brain oxygen. Also, it makes sure that there is no irritation caused by pet hair and cooking & paint fumes.
Air Concept’s highly efficient 7 stages air purification technology which includes 1. Pre Filter, 2. ACF, 3. HEPA, 4. Zeolite, 5. Molecular Sieve Adsorption Layer, 6. Photo Catalyst Filter and 7. Anion Release
The negative ions released by filter are the ones that are found near waterfalls, forest and mountains. They keep you and your family fresh and vitalized.
The purifier comes with an easy to operate remote control and can be operated manually too. The LED display ensures that the purifier and its functioning can be easily monitored.
- Auto air quality control with odor sensor and indicator
- 4 grades of wind speed control, large flow rate rapidly purifies indoor air
- 1-8Hrs Timer with Sleep Mode function
- Negative anion releasing 10 Million Ions/cm3
- 7-Stage Purifying : 1. Pre Filter, 2. ACF, 3. HEPA, 4. Zeolite, 5. Molecular Sieve Adsorption Layer, 6. Photo Catalyst Filter and 7. Anion Release
- Hi efficient Motor – Quiet, low electricity consumption and 30,000 hours life time.
- Remote control and touch panel control
- Aroma & Anti Mosquito function
|Product Name||AC- 250|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||250m3/hr|
GW- 7.4 Kgs
|Power & Voltage||45W|
|Noise||<51 dB (A)|
|App Area||up to 485 Sq. Ft.|
|Way OF Control||Remote Control and Touch Panel Control|
|Filter Change Indicator||Filter Change Indicator|
|Grades of Wind Speed||3 Grades|
|Products Size||348*190*556 (L*W*H)(MM)|
|Filter Details||1st Compounded Filter: Cold catalyst Net & Honeycomb Active Carbon Net|
2nd Compounded Filter: Antibacterial and Antiviral nonwoven fabric Net & 0.01um High efficient HEPA
|Product Functions||• Remove 97% odors, tobacco smoke, fume, food smell, beverage smell, pet smell.|
• Eliminate 99.7% dust, pollen, allergy, mold
• Remove 99.9% formaldehyde, benzene and other TVOC
• Kill bacterial, virus, germs
• Help you breathe and sleep better and improve human immunity.
• Clear static, restore the body’s activity
|Purification Process||1. Pre filter captures the largest particle, enhances the durability and performance of the filters|
2. 99.97% true HEPA filter. Removes up to 99.7% airborne pollutant particles such as dust mites, smoke and other airborne particles which are as small as 0.3 micron
3. Activated carbon filter – traps chemicals ,odors , VOCs[ formaldehyde], virus and allergens .
4. Molecular sieve adsorption layer – strong absorption ability to block larger particles to increase the lifespan for the activated carbon filter.
5. Cold catalyst filtration. Oxidize and breaks down compounds and toxic substance such as benzene, ammonia TVOC etc.
6. Negative Ion, Naturalize the air and eliminates airborne allergens and germs.
|Product Name:||Air Purifier|
|Rated Voltage:||220 V- 50 Hz|
|Rated Frequency:||50/60 HZ|
Primary Filter -1
There are lot of contaminants like particles of dust, pet dander and other allergens. They are captured by Pre-Filter. This helps in increasing the longevity of HEPA filters. Pre-filter removes the bigger particles and protects the HEPA filter from clogging. The main function of pre-filter is to reduce expenses that can result from clogging of HEPA filter.
High Efficiency HEPA Filter
The precision of the HEPA filter is 0.01 micron, and is able to eliminate particles which are larger than 0.01 micron, with the filtration rate of 99% or more. Dust, bacteria, fungi, viruses, allergens, and other small and tiny particles are not able to get through the HEPA filter
Activated Carbon Filter
The treatment of carbon with oxygen opens up multiple tiny pores on the surface of the carbon. The pores are so much in number, that one pound of activated carbon provides 60-150 acres of surface area. It works on the concept of adsorption. The gas elements bond with the surface of solid. Activated carbon is the solid material, which adsorbs air pollutants that are 60% of its weight. Once they are absorbed by filters, the purified air leaves from the other side. Activated Carbon carries high efficient additives. It has good adsorption and dust collection characteristics
Media is added with Activated Carbon to adsorb such gases and reduce allergy problems. It can be used to dry sports shoes, reduce moisture and is commonly used to adsorb cigarette odours. A very useful carpet cleaner had zeolite as its base material.
Molecular Sieve Adsorption Layer
Molecular sieve is kind of cubic crystal aluminosilicate compounds, this filter is used to remove benzenes, xylems variety of chloroforms and other harmful gases thoroughly strong absorption ability to block larger particles to increase the lifespan for the activated carbon filter.
Photo Catalyst Filter
- The cold catalyst will play a catalyst effect in normal living environment without any external assistance like UV light, sunlight, high temperature, or pressure.
- It catalyses the formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC, hydrogen sulphide, and other harmful gases to work with oxygen, and then decompose them into water and carbon dioxide.
- The cold catalyst itself does not change during the decomposition action, thus the cold catalyst is long lasting and can be valid up to 5 years.
- The main ingredients of the catalyst are food and medicine addictives. Therefore, the product is of non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-inflammable. It works under normal condition and produces only water and carbon dioxide.
- The cold catalyst can be used to deal with formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC, hydrogen sulphide, and other harmful gases released by plywood, furniture, wallpapers, carpets, curtains, and bedspreads
The ionizer releases large amount of anions and makes the oxygen negatively-charged, thus gathering the positively-charged particles like floating dust, bacteria, viruses, and smoke. The particles become denser and stick to the ground. The smaller the particle size, the higher the capture rate.