Dimension(HxBxL): 685 x 240 x 420 mm
ABOUT AIR PURIFIER
This sleek and user friendly air purifier with negative anion has a CADR of 450 m3 / h which makes it perfect to remove pollutants from a 860 sq. ft. living room in just 15 to 20 minutes. It ensures the indoor air, you and your loved ones breathe is free from harmful pollutants like odor, dust and other allergens. The air purifier also dehumidifies the environment. Also, it protects from diseases caused by bacteria and virus by eliminating them from the indoor air. The purifier also removes pet hair and cooking & paint fumes.
It utilizes Air Concept’s air purification technology with 7 stages of purification through 1.Primary Filter -1, 2.Primary Filter -2, 3.High Efficiency HEPA Filter, 4.Activated Carbon Filter, 5.Zeolite, 6.Photo Catalyst Filter and 7.Anion Release
Apart from proving clean air, the filter also releases negative ions that are found near waterfalls, forests and mountains that induce freshness and vitality in you and your family.
The purifier comes with an easy to operate remote control and can be operated manually too. The LED display ensures that the air purifier and its functioning can be easily monitored.
- Auto air quality control with odor sensor and indicator
- 6 grades of wind speed control, large flow rate rapidly purifies indoor air
- 1-12 Hrs Timer with Sleep Mode function
- Negative anion releasing 10 Million Ions/cm3
- 7 – Stage Purifying : 1.Primary Filter -1, 2.Primary Filter -2, 3.High Efficiency HEPA Filter, 4.Activated Carbon Filter, 5.Zeolite, 6.Photo Catalyst Filter and 7.Anion Release
- Hi efficient Motor – Quiet, low electricity consumption and 30,000 hours life time.
- Touch panel control
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||450 m3/hr|
|Weight||Net Weight = 9.5 Kgs|
Gross Weight = 11.6 Kgs
|Power & Voltage||80W|
220V- 50 HZ
|App Area||up to 860 Sq. ft.|
|Way OF Control||Touch Panel Control|
|Filter Change Indicator||Filter change indicator|
|Grades of Wind Speed||4 Grades|
|High Efficient True Hepa||0.01 micron|
|Sensor||USA GE Dust Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor|
|Filter Details||1st Compounded Filter: Cold catalyst Net & Honeycomb Active Carbon Net|
2nd Compounded Filter: Antibacterial and Antiviral nonwoven fabric Net & 0.01um High efficient HEPA
|Product Functions||• Remove 97% odors, tobacco smoke, fume, food smell, beverage smell, pet smell.|
• Eliminate 99.7% dust, pollen, allergy, mold
• Remove 99.9% formaldehyde, benzene and other TVOC
• Kill bacterial, virus, germs
• Help you breathe and sleep better and improve human immunity.
• Clear static, restore the body’s activity
|Purification Process||1. Pre filter captures the largest particle, enhances the durability and performance of the filters|
2. HEPA this filter captures almost all the particles in the air that are >0.3 micron, the removal rate of PM2.5 is 99.7%
3. Activated carbon filter – traps chemicals ,odors , VOCs[ formaldehyde], virus and allergens .
4. Nano – mineral crystal filter is used to remove bacterial and verses
5. Negative Ion generator is used to farther refresh air indoor
|Product Name:||AC- 450|
|Rated Voltage:||220-50 Hz|
|Rated Frequency:||50 Hz|
|Rated Power:||45 W|
Primary Filter -1
There are lot of contaminants like particles of dust, pet dander and other allergens. They are captured by Pre-Filter. This helps in increasing the longevity of HEPA filters. Pre-filter removes the bigger particles and protects the HEPA filter from clogging. The main function of pre-filter is to reduce expenses that can result from clogging of HEPA filter.
Primary Filter -2
Filtered the air dander and the larger volume particles, regular maintenance cleaning filter can effectively extend the life and increase the purifying efficiency.
High Efficiency HEPA Filter
The precision of the HEPA filter is 0.01 micron, and is able to eliminate particles which are larger than 0.01 micron, with the filtration rate of 99% or more. Dust, bacteria, fungi, viruses, allergens, and other small and tiny particles are not able to get through the HEPA filter.
Activated Carbon Filter
The treatment of carbon with oxygen opens up multiple tiny pores on the surface of the carbon. The pores are so much in number, that one pound of activated carbon provides 60-150 acres of surface area. It works on the concept of adsorption. The gas elements bond with the surface of solid. Activated carbon is the solid material, which adsorbs air pollutants that are 60% of its weight. Once they are absorbed by filters, the purified air leaves from the other side. Activated Carbon carries high efficient additives. It has good adsorption and dust collection characteristics.
Media is added with Activated Carbon to adsorb such gases and reduce allergy problems. It can be used to dry sports shoes, reduce moisture and is commonly used to adsorb cigarette odours. A very useful carpet cleaner had zeolite as its base material.
Photo Catalyst Filter
- The cold catalyst will play a catalyst effect in normal living environment without any external assistance like UV light, sunlight, high temperature, or pressure.
- It catalyses the formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC, hydrogen sulphide, and other harmful gases to work with oxygen, and then decompose them into water and carbon dioxide.
- The cold catalyst itself does not change during the decomposition action, thus the cold catalyst is long lasting and can be valid up to 5 years.
- The main ingredients of the catalyst are food and medicine addictives. Therefore, the product is of non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-inflammable. It works under normal condition and produces only water and carbon dioxide.
- The cold catalyst can be used to deal with formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC, hydrogen sulphide, and other harmful gases released by plywood, furniture, wallpapers, carpets, curtains, and bedspreads.
The ionizer releases large amount of anions and makes the oxygen negatively-charged, thus gathering the positively-charged particles like floating dust, bacteria, viruses, and smoke. The particles become denser and stick to the ground. The smaller the particle size, the higher the capture rate.